Data ScienceTech Institute is committed to include people with disabilities at the heart of it’s strategy, both as students in initial and continuing education.
The goal is not only to facilitate access to the programmes for people with disabilities, but also to offer them a comfortable working environment throughout their studies.
If you are concerned or have any questions, please contact our team as soon as you apply.
Useful links (in French only):
– How to be recognised as a disabled worker?
– Disabled adults’ allowance (AAH)
– Access to the platform : my disability path
– Regional integration plan for disabled workers in Île-de-France
– Access to the information portal on disability and autonomy
– Regional plan for the integration of disabled workers (PRITH) in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Contact the DSTI Disability Advisor:
The Disability Advisor provides individual support and facilitates the educational integration of all students with disabilities.