Pedagogical capacity to accommodate students with disabilities
By the nature of the subjects offered by Data ScienceTech Institute (DSTI) in the Applied MSc programmes and all their subset courses, I hereby certify that access to persons with disabilities is limited to:
1. Motor disability for mobility (not use of hands), on DSTI’s physical campuses, which are “Persons with Reduced Mobility” enabled.
2. Mild visual and hearing impairments, which are complemented by the possibility of following the lessons live on one’s own computer, or in deferred mode, all lessons being recorded and digitised.
3. Permanent or transitory medical situations which do not affect the motor skills of the hands, or the eyesight or hearing as described in the above points, and for which a third part of the exams can be granted by the School’s Direction of studies.
Situations of disability exceeding these three criteria would be incompatible with studying at DSTI and the School would not be able to admit and register the candidate.
For all due intents and purposes.
Data ScienceTech Institute is committed to include people with disabilities at the heart of it’s strategy, both as students in initial and continuing education.
The goal is not only to facilitate access to the programmes for people with disabilities, but also to offer them a comfortable working environment throughout their studies.
If you are concerned or have any questions, please contact our team as soon as you apply.
Useful links (in French only):
– How to be recognised as a disabled worker?
– Disabled adults’ allowance (AAH)
– Access to the platform : my disability path
– Regional integration plan for disabled workers in Île-de-France
– Access to the information portal on disability and autonomy
– Regional plan for the integration of disabled workers (PRITH) in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Contact the DSTI Disability Advisor:
The Disability Advisor provides individual support and facilitates the educational integration of all students with disabilities.