In their own words…
We meet a lot of nationalities and this helps us to develop ourselves in the data science field and to exchange with everyone. Also, we work on real projects and this allowed us to apply and improve what we learned throughout the year on a real professional case.
– Nehmy Forbin | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Big Data Consulting at Arago Consultant
I chose DSTI because of the close relationship the school has with industry and business. Plus, I like the focus upon practical and applied Data Science, vs. the theoretical research model of a traditional university. I can describe my experience at DSTI in three words: Expanding Future Horizons.
– David Tribble | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Sophia-Antipolis Campus
DSTI’s course and syllabus are continuously evolving according to the needs of the industry and the school makes sure that its students receive the best of the knowledge in the field of analytics that makes them highly employable.
– Vishnu Indramohan | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Data Scientist at Facebook Dublin
If you want an affordable, flexible and a well-structured Data Science programme, DSTI is the best and you are guaranteed to get a job even before completing it.
– Henry Mazhokota | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Data Science Engineer at Steward Bank
15 months ago, I would have never imagined that a program like DSTI would open so many doors for me, allowing me to learn one of the most interested fields in this century, and helping to acquire the technical skills to be completely aligned with my company strategy and my personal projects. It was an amazing experience.
– Nicolas Aguirre Dobernack | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Security Technology Services Manager at Citrix
I am currently doing my internship as a data scientist at Assystem in Paris. I am doing text mining and I have to develop a system of information extraction from plain text documents. I apply notions from DSTI as statistics, coding (python), sql, web semantic and deep learning. DSTI’s broad vision of data science helped me to have enough self-confidence to look for innovative way to response to the challenges. Morever, the on-campus environment is pleasant and friendly. There are many job opportunities in the region.
– Ali Kabbadj | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Data Scientist at Assystem Paris
Foremost, DSTI is a big family where we get great support throughout a program that is quite tedious and very difficult to handle. DSTI also remains above all a school that allows you to learn data science & big data and gives you a quick overview of several search area. This allowed me, not only to improve and innovate during my internship as well as in my current position, but also to refocus myself towards artificial intelligence, an axis of current research that continues to grow exponentially over time.
– Badr Tajini | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | R&D intern at EDF
In a short time span the classes at DSTI cover a broader range of data science topics than other comparable master programs and the high-paced and dynamic culture stimulates students to go beyond the course content by themselves.
– Joos Korstanje | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Data Scientist at Disneyland Paris
For me, DSTI is more than a school – it’s an experience through which I realized that the word impossible is not to be considered.
– Feriel Ghimouz | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Data Scientist at Natixis Global Asset Management
DSTI exceeded my expectations and everyday DSTI impresses me with its friendly staff and qualified teachers, I have received a lot of support here and I’m excited and ready to achieve success after my program.
– Abba Barde | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Data Scientist at Terragon Group
I am very happy with the training that I received at DSTI. It really helps me daily. The technical training that I received was sufficient to allow me to work efficiently. As the program is very dense, I had to work by myself to go “deeper” for my job, but it was helpful to have an overview of all these fields.
– Mylène Chau | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Data Scientist at ANFR
I think DSTI is an open door for anyone aspiring to the job of data scientist. I remember from my time at DSTI, the intensity of training and the desire to adapt knowledge to the reality of the professional world. Today, from what I learned new opportunities have opened. I recommend this school to anyone who would like to embrace a career as a data scientist.
– Kaoussi Issouf Ouattara | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI |Online Student
The Applied MSc in Data Science is versatile enough to show us a wide range of paths to take afterwards. Now I am clear about which one to follow so I am focusing my efforts on that.
– Raul Mora | Applied MSc in Data Science and AI | Paris Campus