SPOC MSc in Applied Data Science & Big Data
Online Professional Part-Time Education – Small Private Online Course (SPOC) Degree Programme
*Tuitions fees are exclusive of any local taxes (e.g. VAT, Sales Tax, etc.) which may apply in the students’ country of residence
Self-funded students are normally exempt of French/EU VAT collection
PART-TIME PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME
STUDY WHILE YOU WORK
Key benefits of our
Small Private Online Course (SPOC)
Applied MSc programme
- Identical content to our MSc in Applied Data Science & Big Data degree programme.
- Part-time schedule, with “study time” / “free periods” between courses giving time to watch the HD class recordings.
Access to the recordings is unlimited during the programme as well as after graduation.
- Live meetings with professors for support and Q&A during the “free periods”.
For every 25hrs of classes, you get 4hrs of live & recorded professors time through distinct meetings in the Americas & EMEA to South Asia zones (96hrs in total over the whole programme).
- 24/7 access to all teaching materials and private online interactions (forums, chats, etc.) via Moodle, our Learning Management System.
- Group work for the “Engineering Projects” is organised by timezones: one set of students for the Americas, one for EMEA to South Asia .
SPOC students are not left by themselves to passively watch recordings: they collaborate together and belong to an interactive DSTI cohort.
- Access to live classes off-campus or on-campus at your availability & leisure.
This 18-month part-time Applied MSc degree programme in SPOC mode, with its two entries in Autumn and Spring, is designed to open your career to these Big Data Analytics jobs all industries are looking for.