New Applied MSc programme in Data Analytics
DSTI is pleased to announce that it will launch a new Applied MSc programme in Data Analytics on June 15th 2020.
The Applied MSc in Data Analytics programme, French Government accredited (RNCP) at Level 7 (Master’s) of European Qualifications Framework, has been specifically designed to enable students to increase their business skills and job opportunities by strengthening decision-making through data analysis. Taught entirely in English, the Applied MSc in Data Analytics will focus on the techniques and tools needed to conduct and deliver your analyses with relevant and structured reports, improving the return on investment of your company’s projects. The Data Analyst is among the range of established roles that are set to experience increasing demand in the period up to 2022 (“The Future of Jobs Report“, The World Forum). The Data Analyst is also in the top 3 of the most demanded job position in various sectors.
- Next entry: November 2nd, 2020 (SPOC students can join the programme whenever they want!)
- Full-time (6 months of classes and 6-month internship)
- At your own pace (SPOC)
- Tuition fees
- On-campus & SPOC: €9 500
- Off-campus (students living in France): €8 550
- Off-campus (students living outside of France): €5 700
- The Applied MSc is open to students with a:
- Compact two-year degree with work experience
- No conditions for bachelor’s degree (or above) holders
More information to come on June 15th!
Make sure to join the next online Q&A to discover the programme. Learn more here.
New Applied MSc programme in Data Analytics DSTI is pleased to announce [...]