Open Day : 24th May 2023
You are cordially invited to attend our Open Day Wednesday 24th May 2023. You will be able to discover our campuses and our entire educational ecosystem, including participating in conferences and workshops.
We will offer “Fast Track Admissions” meetings on our Nice Sophia-Antipolis & Paris campuses. Do not hesitate to visit us with your admission file (transcripts and degree certificates, CV), we can pre-process it together to speed up the examination of your applications for our Applied Bachelor and Applied MSc programmes.
Online participants will be welcomed from 6pm to 8pm.
IMPORTANT: In order to take part online, you must register with the form at the bottom of this page in order to receive the videoconference access link.
Check your spam folder should you not receive a confirmation email. Or do not hesitate to contact us.
During this Open Day event we will be offering the following programme:
- “On Campus” phase: Nice Sophia-Antipolis & Paris – 2pm to 6pm
- Campus and classrooms visits, including immersing yourself in a live course.
- “Fast Track Admissions“: come with your records, we will be able to pre-process your application together in order to accelerate your application to our Applied Bachelor or Applied MSc programmes.
- Presentation of DSTI (3pm – 3.30pm)
- A “partner company” event, run by Adaltas, one of the largest recruter of our students and graduates. Event held in English, from 4.30pm to 5.30pm.
- “Hybrid” phase: Online & On-Campus – 6pm to 8pm
- Presentation of DSTI (in French).
- “Data & AI” Practical Workshop, an illustration of skills, jobs and activities of Data Scientists, Data Engineers & Data Analysts (6.30pm – 7.30pm, in French)
- Q&A and discussions to conclude the evening.
Nice-Sophia Antipolis Campus –Google Maps URL:
LesTempliers, 950 Route des Colles 06410 Biot (Sophia-Antipolis), France
Paris Campus –Google Maps URL:
4 Rue de la Collégiale 75005 Paris, France
Metro Line 7 – Gobelin Station
Do not hesitate to contact us, for all questions, by email email@example.com or phone: +33 (0) 489 412 944
Registrations are highly recommended!