Applied MSc in Data Engineering
Learn how to build a Big Data architecture in a cloud
The Data Engineer expert is one of the most important job in the Big Data Industry!
A data engineer role is a highly technical position and requires skills such as programming, mathematics and computer science.
This Post-Master Degree is designed to open your career to these Big Data Engineering jobs all industries are looking for. The courses and certifications will help you become the backbone of big data projects, allowing machine and deep learning models to run at scale. Teaching at DSTI is practical and focuses on real-world projects. Students of this post-master degree will learn the skills to master the different methods and to suceed withing the big data sector.
There is an important shortage of big data experts and companies in various sectors suffer from this. Data Engineers are in high demand and enterprises know the real value of their roles. For every data scientist there is a need for at least two data engineers.
Why DSTI Data Engineering Post-Master Degree?
- The 1st Applied School in Data Science and Big Data in France;
- Internationally focused;
- Practical teaching and exploring real-world projects;
- Boost your career with 2 Enterprise-Level Certifications;
- Learn from academics and professionnals, actively involved within the Big Data industry;
- Interactive classes and collaborate with your fellow students wherever they are in the world – all you need is an Internet connection;
- Plenty of internship opportunities.
2 ENTERPRISE-LEVEL CERTIFICATIONS
GET TO KNOW OUR COMMUNITY
“DSTI’s course and syllabus are continuously evolving according to the needs of the industry and the school makes sure that its students receive the best of the knowledge in the field of analytics that makes them highly employable”
– Vishnu Indramohan, Data Scientist at Facebook Dublin
“15 months ago, I would have never imagined that a program like DSTI would open so many doors for me, allowing me to learn one of the most interested fields in this century, and helping to acquire the technical skills to be completely aligned with my company strategy and my personal projects.”
– Nicolas Dobernack, Security Technology Services Manager at Citrix